Short Term Loans
I needed a short-term loan to help establish a credit history. The process was easy and I had the funds in my bank within 2 days after completing the documentation. My repayments have been hassle free with the office setting these up on Direct Debit. Five star service!
Valley finance are a really good company for shortterm borrowing,our agent Gary is absaloutley brilliant and always polite. Would 100% reccomend to friends.
Fab company for a short term loan. Never had any issues. Only wish they would bring back the Christmas hampers! Used to love them
It’s quick and simple, apply in minutes.
Do We Service Your Postcode? Please enter first part of your postcode.
Advance £200 – Repayable over 22 Weeks – Normal weekly payment £14.00 – Total amount repayable £308.00 – Representative 716.5% APR
Why Valleys Finance
- Use the calculator to choose your requested loan.
- Complete the initial online application.
- If successful, we’ll arrange for our representative to take you through the affordability assessment to ensure that it’s the right loan for you.
- We’ll arrange when to collect your repayments, either from your home or by debit card.
Note – Before you apply there’s a a few things to check
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- Be resident in the UK.
- Have a regular income.
- Not have been declared bankrupt or had a DRO or IVA in the past 6 years.
- That you are not currently receiving debt advice over previous or current commitments.
Frequently asked questions.
A. See the loan calculator for the cost of the loan and remember there are no added fees or charges at any point after.
A. An affordability assessment is carried out each time a customer applies for a loan and is required to ensure that the loan is right for you today and for the term. It is a process of checks and questions carried out by one of our local staff when they visit you at your home.
A. We would aim to complete any successful applications within 2 to 3 working days.
A. Of course you can. We will treat your application on its own merits, however, we cannot guarantee that every loan application will be successful. We only offer loans to people who can show that they're in a position to meet the repayments.
A. Yes. We are obligated to record all our loans with two CRA's and ongoing monthly payment history.